Interruption in access to appointment booking service 27 March 19:00-23:00 More information
Interruption in online service 30 March 06:00–15:00 More information
Basic Income Experiment ended on 31 December 2018
If you have been paid a basic income and have not applied for other benefits to which you are entitled during the experiment, you must now apply for them.Read more
The experiment in practice
- Objectives and implementation
- A group of 2,000 persons were paid a monthly basic income of €560 for two years.
- Frequently asked questions
- Why and when was the basic income experiment conducted? Here’s a list of the most frequently asked questions!
- Contact us
- Do you have questions about the basic income experiment? Contact us!
Rationale of the basic income trialFinland conducted an experiment testing a basic income in 2017-2018. What is it all about? Watch the video!
Preliminary results of the basic income experiment: self-perceived wellbeing improved, during the first year no effects on employment
First results of the basic income experiment to be published on 8 February 2019
Contact number for questions related to the basic income will be closed 1 February 2019
Changes to Kela benefits in 2019